Sunday, April 19, 2009

7 more weeks

Summer is just around the corner. I've only got 7 more weeks of school. There is something about 8th graders and after spring break that I don't really enjoy, but other than that things are great. Our final concert is May 20th, so things will slow down a lot after that. We've stopped doing sectionals after school for the next few weeks, so that makes things nice. I get to go home much earlier.
Since summer is just around the corner, I've been doing the job application thing. A couple of school districts have some openings, so I've been doing the paper work. Nothing in my current district at the moment, but I do check. It's alot of paperwork for each district, but I hope something will come of it. I'd really like to make the change to elementary.

I finally finished all of the baby announcements. Everyone knows that he's here, but at least it's a good picture of him to send out.

Most of this week will be in the 80s and I'm looking forward to some warm weather. I might even wear a dress sometime soon. :)

No comments: