So what have I been up to for the last 6 months? Everything!
-I've managed to walk over 100 miles so far this year and am well on track to reach my goal by the end of December.
-I've managed to walk over 100 miles so far this year and am well on track to reach my goal by the end of December.
-This summer I signed up for a group training class twice a week and can tell that things are starting to tone up.
-The girls are looking forward to going to their home campus for school this next year and I'm looking forward to a car ride with only one child. :)
-I've completed my level one Kodaly certification this summer. It was an intense three week course, but I had a great time.
-We have a new dog! Miss Phoebe joined our house last saturday. She's a beagle rescue that is 1-2 years old. She's already house trained (my favorite part about getting an older dog) and has settled into our house quite well. We hope to meet another beagle rescue this week that will join our family and be a playmate to Phoebe. Wait!! You might be wondering about Rusty. Well, he passed away in January. He had cancer and we knew that the time would come eventually. He stopped eating one day and then about 36 hours later, he started having trouble breathing. I had made an appointment to take him in to the vet while the kids were still in school, but he laid down and passed away peacefully right before I took the kids to school that morning. He was around 14 years old and had a fabulous life with us. :)
So now that the tears have been wiped up, here is a photo of Phoebe.
She's a little 19 lb thing that is adored by my kids! Speaking of kids, here are a few photos of the gang.

2 comments:
Happy to see you on again! :) I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!
Glad to see you back! Sorry about sweet Rusty though!
Post a Comment