Monday, August 18, 2008

The First Day

Today was Sydney's first day at the new daycare. She was really excited, but also nervous. When I dropped her off, she wasn't too sure about me leaving until her teacher asked her if she wanted to play. Sydney didn't even say goodbye to me, she just turned and ran off in front of her teacher. I had rehearsal until 7 in the evening (no school hasn't started yet) so daddy did pick up and she was really happy to see him. She seemed to have lots of fun and was very happy about her day. She couldn't give me a "favorite thing" of the day, but said she had fun. Her only negative comment was about lunch - "Momma. It was scary, I don't like that food!" I think it was a bean burrito and I don't blame her. I'm not a bean fan either. Below is the picture before we left this morning.

No comments: