My doctor's appointment today went well and everything looks great. Sebastian had a great heart rate - once we got him to hold still so we could hear it. He was moving around a bunch, so it looks like he will be just as active as his older sisters. Right now I'm going to say that's a blessing, ask me again in 3 years and the answer might change. :)
I've found that if I go to sleep about 9pm I can function decently in the mornings. I've also found that a serving of mashed potatos and gravy from the school cafeteria help improve my mood every afternoon. I don't get the food every day, but try to get to sleep early most weekdays.
The weather is still beautiful here. I think it will be in the mid to upper 80s this weekend, but the evenings have been wonderful. I open the windows up when I get home and let the fresh air in for a while. This weekend I might even go looking for some fall flowers to plant.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for a boy, and I know the girls will LOVE LOVE LOVE their little brother!
Ditto the Congratulations! I bet the girls are super excited about Baby Brother! Hope things are going well - sounds like they are. Hugs to you all.
Congrats on a little boy!! You'll have a blast with him!! I may be biased, but I think boys are the best! And I love the bedding you've picked out.
Post a Comment