Wow! My last post was after Halloween, now it's only 36 hours until Thanksgiving.
Tomorrow is an exciting day in our house - the bunk beds arrive! I spent most of today cleaning out Shelby's room and closet and moving Sydney's stuff in there. It's the last night before the big move. First think in the morning, we'll be taking Shelby's bed apart and putting it in the other room. Once the beds are put together, the room will officially belong to "the girls".
Hopefully we'll be in a position to paint on Friday or Saturday. (We'll see.)
I had great day on Monday. I had the opportunity to observe an elementary music classroom for the day. It was very exciting and really makes me want to move to elementary. I had my 28 week doctor appointment in the afternoon and everything seemed fine. I love that we do a sonogram every appointment. Sebastian looked like he was playing with his toes. :) I did my glucose tolerance test and today they called me with the results. I didn't pass, so I get to go back at 8:30 in the morning and do the 3 hour test. That's take blood, drink more of the orange stuff, sit an hour and have blood taken, sit another hour and have blood taken, sit another hour and have blood taken. Finally I get to go home. Oh and I can't eat anything after midnight.
I think my test results got thrown off because I ate two granola bars before my appointment on Monday. I was hungry and didn't think anything about it - grrrrrrrr!
You can imagine how cranky I'm going to be by 11:30 when I leave and still haven't had anything to eat. At least I can have water - which I'll be taking with me - and I've got a new book to read.
My iron count was also low, but that's typical at this point for me. The nice thing is that I've only got 11 more weeks before he arrives. The bad thing is that I've only got 11 more weeks before he arrives and we've got lots to do to be ready. (As if we're ever really ready!)
No comments:
Post a Comment