Saturday, February 7, 2009

The last night

So I've got to be at the hospital at 5am. The procedure got moved to 7am and it's getting late. Here's an update on this week.
Sydney woke up in the middle of the night Wednesday night/Thursday morning with pain in her ear. Sure enough she has an ear infection in both ears. Antibiotics started on Thursday night and I think she is feeling better. Shelby woke up about 6am today with a scratchy throat and a fever of 102.5 She does not have strep (according to the nurse practitioner) but it's probably a virus. Both girls went with my parents today and we may or may not see them tomorrow. Just depends on how they are doing / feeling.
I'm ready for Sebastian to arrive. Good thing it's tomorrow. I'm off for one last drink before bed. Next post will have a photo of my son. :)

No comments: