Today is Sydney's 4th birthday. Can you believe it's been 4 years since she was born? Simply amazing. Time seems to go by so fast.
She has had a wonderful weekend. Friday we loaded up in the car and I took her to the American Girl store. She got to look at every single doll in the store and all the clothes and then pick out what she wanted. She got Julie the 1974 doll. She hasn't let go of the doll when we're in the house. I took her to lunch after we got the doll - just the two of us. We went to Chilies and she felt so grown up and was having a blast. We also stopped and looked at some shoes before heading home. Last night we had her "family" party and she got to eat cupcakes and open gifts from mom/dad and Shelby. She got two webkins from her sister (loves them) and some dress up clothes from us. I'll post the photos later, but it was perfect. She loves to dress up while she's playing and lately she will wear her costume out when we run errands. That's just Syd.
Today was her b-day party with friends and she had a blast! She got to go swimming and see her friends. Nothing better than that. I didn't get it on film - but she did a back flip in the water and circled around and came back up. It was super cool to see her do it. Sean has seen her do it before, but most of the time I've got sebastian in the pool and don't get to see how advanced she's gotten in the water.
She was very tired tonight and I hope all of the kids will sleep later in the morning. It was a great day for her and I hope a wonderful start to a wonderful year.
No comments:
Post a Comment