I can hardly believe that it's July! What happened to June? Where did it go? Our daily routine keeps things moving I guess. I try to keep things to a particular day, so the girls have an idea of what we're doing. Monday is Zoo Day. Tuesday is craft day. Wednesday is Library day. Thursday is dance day. Friday is Yoga / Swimming day. Now don't get me wrong - we do more than that, but it's the "big event" for the day. We usually go swimming at the end of the day on Monday and Tuesday when Sean gets home and several days include doing some school work to keep up those skills.
I started a 4 week scrapbook class on the 25th and it has kept me busy. It's got lots of thought provoking questions and a page to do every day. I'm behind right now, but hope to get caught up soon. Sometimes it's hard to find my "groove" before someone interrupts me.
I've also been doing a mommy and me yoga class on friday with Sebastian. It was only for 4 weeks, but I've really enjoyed it and think I will sign up for the next 4 weeks as well. I've been doing some easy yoga at home too. I just try to do it when i won't have an audience. :)
I need to start weight watchers again - now that I'm not nursing, but I think I"ll start that next week - after the 4th celebration.
No comments:
Post a Comment