Sunday, September 30, 2007

Normal to us

The end of the week seemed to go ok. Syd's check up went well. The infection is completely gone and she should be back to normal. (See video below for "normal".)

Shelby had a great first performance with her dance team. They danced at the St. Michael's feast day for the same named catholic church in the area. All of the girls did a great job. After the football game I sent the girls home with dad and stopped downtown to join up with a group for a bachelorette party. Very tame, but lots of fun. I didn't get home until the wee hours of the morning, but it was nice to be out with the girls.

The video you are about to watch was taken at the football game. Sydney was sitting next to Grandpa and haveing a wonderful time. To answer a few questions in advance:

No - I don't give my children any sort of soda.

Yes - this is 45 minutes after her normal bed time

No - I didn't give her any extra sugar

Yes - she acts like this a lot

Yes - I do look forward to her nap time every day

No - I don't wish she was calmer. It makes life more interesting that way.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

That was a hilarious video. :) :)