Wednesday, September 12, 2007

That's one big piece of ham!

Shelby takes her lunch with her to school everyday. In the beginning it was a peanutbutter and honey sandwich everyday. Yesterday she had the choice of pb and honey or turkey/ham and cheese. She asked for ham and cheese, so I started making the sandwich. In the middle of makeing this sandwich, she looks over at me and says "Wow, that's one big piece of ham!" It was so funny since the ham was a normal size, I had just folded it over to make it fit on the bread. Its funny how kids are amazed at the simplest things. The goodnews is that she ate all of her sandwich - this is a first for the lunchmeat sandwich. I guess she's really starting to grow up.
Sydney didn't have a great day yesterday. No nap and very fussy. I bet she's got an ear infection. I'm going to call in to the doctor and get an appointment for this afternoon. I just feel sorry for her.
We're having some really nice weather right now. It's in the low 80s for the high. Yesterday I walked out of the bandhall and thought it had suddenly become October. I know it won't last, but it's nice to enjoy right now.

No comments: