Monday, January 21, 2008

I'm here

OK - so I haven't posted lately, but I've been busy. We finished up finals last week and I started doing "listenings" with each student. They have to sign up for 10 minutes of time with me each week. With a 62 piece group, it's taking a lot more time than I originally imagined. The kids are doing great - lots of progress going on, but I'm tired. I'm also trying to keep up with my scrapbook challanged. I'm about 10 layouts behind at the moment, but I'm makeing up for some lost time. I'm sort of hoping for some sleet, so I have to stay home for a day, but I don't think that's going to happen. Oh well. At least I've done 11 layouts this month. That's more than I did all fall. Oh and today I picked up some shelves at Michaels to do some organization around my scraptable. It looks much better and I can reach things while I"m working. :)

No comments: