Sunday, January 6, 2008

Back to Real Life

Tomorrow starts the entire family back to reality. Sean has been on vacation for two weeks and has to go back in the morning. I went to school on the 2nd and the kids were there the 3rd, but this is a full week with after school sectionals too.
The tree is still up and the lights are still on outside, but we've been having a great time playing. I signed up at Big Picture Scrapbooking (online) for a layout a day class for the entire month of January. That's 31 layouts in 31 days. It's a free class and the lead is someone who's podcast I listen to. I did nothing all fall, so this is a major project for me. So far, I'm keeping up - we'll see how I finish. If nothing else, it keeps me pushing to get my work done so I can play.
I got some work done today - I cleaned out and reorganized the area underneath my sink and the makeup drawer. That took about 2 hours, but it looks much better. There's even the chance that it might stay organized for a while. I've got a book of simple organization tips that I'm reading. It has some great ideas in it and I thought I'd try out a few. I figure it can't hurt! :)

No comments: