Saturday, April 26, 2008

Catch Up

I didn't realize how long it's been since I posted. Here's a brief summary:
*The weather is getting warmer, so we have been visiting the playground next door on the weekends. Both of the girls are getting much better at climbing, sliding and swinging.
*It's storm weather time around here. We've cleaned out the garage so both cars can fit. My car has some minimal hail damage, but it doesn't really show on the yellow.
*We're down to 6 weeks left in school. That makes me happy - I'm ready for a nice long break.
*Shelby had a dance team performance today and again next week. It went well and she's having a great time. She's even asked to dance over the summer.
*Sydney is getting better at her dance routine for the recital. I recorded her teacher dancing today, so we can practice this week.
*The state test is next week, so I have no afterschool rehearsals. :)
*Sean is enjoying his job. The national race is the first weekend in June, so he's doing work on that.
*Shelby's b-day is coming up and her party is next weekend. She's very excited!
*We have a wild rabbit that keeps visiting our yard. Today it was the source of entertainment for the girls while it was hopping around eating in the back yard. (The beagle was taking a nap and didn't notice the rabbit.)

I think that's about it for me. I haven't done any scrapbooking lately - but I'll be ready to get back at it soon. I want to get some spring cleaning done first.

No comments: