Sunday, October 26, 2008

The pumpkin patch and homecoming

Last weekend we went to the pumpkin patch. We always have lots of fun and I knew that this weekend we'd be too busy to make it a fun trip. The girls had a great time and found "the best pumpkin in the whole wide world" to buy. We haven't carved them yet - that's probably a Thursday night thing - but we've got them. My camera batteries were dying (note to self - charge camera batteries the night before big events!) but I got a few good ones in. Nothing spectacular like our first year there, but then my kids never stand still for me to get a good one anyway. You can at least see some of their personality!






So this weekend was homecoming and it was great to see people. Several people are expecting babies next spring. Many for the first time, so that's always exciting. I didn't get to see much of the game, but had a wonderful time visiting with everyone. I airbrushed the girls faces before we left the house, and they were really proud of their "tattoos". You can't see Sydney's in the picture, but it looks just like Shelby's. My favorite picture is the one on the bottom. Does anyone recognize her? It's been a few years since I've seen her, so I was really excited to get a picture together. Can you believe that it's been 10 years since college? Didn't we just graduate? I can't believe how time flies! BTW Laura - didn't say it out loud, but Kyle is really cute and seems really nice. Hope my kids didn't scare him! :)





No comments: