Thursday, October 9, 2008
Making Progress
We found the nursery decor that we liked a couple of weeks ago and were trying to find it in the store. I had a 20% off coupon that was good instore only, so I was hoping to use that on the 4 piece bedding. We just hadn't found it at any of the stores in our area. However, last weekend, while I planning (looking at baby things online) I noticed that the particular nursery set we wanted was on clearance. So, I ordered the bedding. Didn't get to use my coupon (darn!) but we will have the bedding this weekend and I don't have to worry about picking something else out. Our plan is to purchase bunk beds at Thanksgiving so the girls can get "moved in" during that week. We will paint the nursery over the december weekends (and winter break) and get everything ready to go. I'll need to order the wall paper border before we paint, but that requires figuring out how big the room is. On the to do list is also clean our Shelby's closet, but that can wait until November. I've got a big bucket for her clothes and she's old enough to help out now, so I hope it can be done in one day. I'd like to have a garage sale with all of the girl baby clothes that I don't need, but I'm not sure that will happen any time soon. That takes lots of planning, preparation, extra time, etc and I seem to have misplaced all of that stuff. :) The spring might be a great time for that. I'll have 6 weeks of maternity leave to plan, take a nap, prepare, label, take a nap, feed a newborn, wash clothes, take a nap, change diapers and take a nap. On second thought, I can dress boys in pink these days. Right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Clearance is good!! Yeah, I don't know how much you'll be getting done during that maternity leave, but it's nice to dream, right? ;)
Congrats on the Clearance steal! I really love that bedding. If you want some free baby boys clothes (some on loan) call me! You can look through some of Mitchell's stuff. We have a ton of boy's clothes.
Post a Comment