Bronchitis. According to the Dr. that I saw this afternoon. I guess two weeks of crazy work schedule and not enough sleep plus being around children that spread germs will lend itself to picking something up. I've taken some medicine and feel a little better - thank goodness for the "Z pack".
My concert was Tuesday and it went very well. Now we just have a school wide assembly (tomorrow) and a trip to the elementary schools next week. Students are only there for a half day on Thursday and then we're out. Can you hear the "HallelujaH Chorus" in the background? I can!
I'm in need of some serious nap time. I've also got some scrapbook projects to work on. Luckily we'll have finals in January, so I won't have as much work to do at home.
Christmas cards are on their way out and hopefully the tree will be decorated soon. Only 11 more days until Christmas - guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.
1 comment:
Oh, lady - I'm so sorry! I hope you're not feeling too miserable. Got your message from Tuesday - maybe we'll talk next week. It's crazy here! :)
Post a Comment