This past week has been my busiest so far. I judged high school region tryouts on Tuesday (phase one) and we had the parade of lights on Thursday with my students. Of course we had dance on Wednesday and Friday-with the latter being an extra long practice so all three performance teams could practice together. This morning was Sydney's dance class and this afternoon Shelby had a team performance. We've still go a parade to do with the dance team tonight, but I can see the light so that must mean I've survived! ;)
The girls had a wonderful Thanksgiving break and I even got a few things done. I finished my secret santa gift and got the Christmas tree up. Some of the lights don't work, so I'll need to buy a new set, but at least it's up. Maybe tomorrow we'll get it decorated.
The biggest news is that I got a new vacuum cleaner! It's a Kenmore and I love it. I use it all of the time. It even works great on dog hair - which means Rusty can co-exist with us a little while longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment