Monday, December 24, 2007
The Night Before Christmas
and all through the house we've heard shouting and yelling and screaming about. The girls are so excited about Christmas. We've spent the day picking up and cleaning the house. Sydney took a good 3 hour nap and Shelby had about a 1.5 hour nap. Shelby helped me make gingerbread cookies for Santa and I did the sugar cookies by myself. She was too busy coloring in an activity book that we found from last year. I've still got to clean off the dining room table, but the rest of the downstairs is finished. I thought I'd get a chance to work on a scrapbook project, but it didn't happen. Maybe on Wednesday I'll get to work on it. I've got to cut some heavy chipboord for a cover and I need the table so I can spread out. (And some time without the kids to use the craft knife.) Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment