Today was our first concert of the year. My students sounded great - we had it in the gym, so those mistakes got covered up with the reverb . ;) I'm glad it went well and even happier that it's over. I've been going pretty hard this past week and it's going to help that I can relax and not worry about our performance for a while.
Shelby always takes her lunch, but today she had a stamp on her hand to remind her to bring lunch money. I didn't put money in her account since we always make her lunch. Today when her teacher said "If you want pizza for lunch today, stand up" she just stood up. She didn't eat her lunch that she brought and told me after school that she "forgot she had food". OK - whatever! The truth finally comes out that it's pizza day and she wanted pizza for lunch. She even had chocolate milk with it. She's such a goof.
No comments:
Post a Comment