Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween slideshow

The girls went out trick or treating tonight and had a blast. It was the perfect evening - mid 70s and calm. We went to several houses in the neighborhood and each time was an experience. At the first house, Sydney decided to just walk into the house. I had to grab her hand and pull her back. Luckily our neighbor just thought it was cute. By the fourth house, Sydney was saying "lets go that one. Can we? Can we? Can we? Can we? (louder) Can we? Can we?"
By the last house, she was saying " I say trick or treat. I say trick or treat. I say trick or treat." I laughed and let her knock on the door. Her father opened the door and she forgot all about say trick or treat and held up her bucket and said "I got trick or treats!" She was so proud of herself.
Shelby had a great time too and was happy to be the person knocking on all of the doors and saying trick or treat. I was just along for the exercise, but had fun. I wore my queen of hearts costume out with them.

No comments: