Sydney has a thing for cats. It's her favorite animal - although we don't own a cat. (Allergic to cats.) She loves to carry around a stuffed animal cat. This past week she carried around this super soft brown cat. I was trying to take a picture of her in cute pigtails and she stuck the cat up for the picture. At least I had gotten her to eat breakfast that morning. (Can you call brown sugar cinnimon doughnuts breakfast?)
We've had a great weekend and I'm looking forward to a good week. The 7th graders are testing this week, so I won't see my band but two days, but I'm ready to see them. The weather is going to be colder this week. It's actually going to feel like October. High tomorrow 68! Now I just have to find some long sleeve shirts to wear and figure out where I put all of the size 3T fall clothes. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment