what would happen if a two year old ate 75% of their Easter candy in one day? Let me tell you - no nap, constant noise (think college bus rides with KKY), lots of running in circles and eventually lots of screaming when the sugar high drops. Oh and did I mention the horrible beyond belief diapers? My oldest child understands the word no stopped after 3 pieces. The youngest child of mine is much faster and sneakier. She ate most of her candy before I could get changed out of my church clothes. She was also sneaking into the candy that was in the candy dish. I really didn't think a two year old could unwrap hershey kisses on her own. (I was really wrong about that by the way!) She even managed to put the wrappers in the trash can.
All the way home from my parents we heard her talking, singing, screaming, and asking a million questions. She was also playing with the babie doll that the easter bunny gave her. (Those dolls can fly.)
I guess it's a good thing that tomorrow is a day off. We're going to need to de-tox her before she can go do daycare.
No comments:
Post a Comment