Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A Texas Sled


On Saturday, Sean and I went to see an art exhibit at the Kimball. Mom and Dad took the girls to the nearby park to visit the duck pond and ride the train. After our visit, we joined them at the park. Some "older" children (upper elementary) were sledding down the hill, so the girls wanted to do it too. Now, you must understand that we don't ever get enough snow to go sledding and if we did, there aren't any hills near our house to do it. So, this is how we sled in Texas. One (or two) cardboard boxes and a hill with grass. The girls had a great time and we had a lot of laughs. 3 days later, I'm not laughing very hard - I think I pulled a muscle in my lower back. I guess I'm getting to old to do this sort of thing. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: