Saturday, March 15, 2008

Restoration

I wasn't sure that it was possible, but I made it to spring break. One entire week without required activities. Of course, we're going to do things - but it will be on my schedule. Today, we took the kids next door to play on the playground. Both girls had a great time climbing and sliding and even swinging. Syd attempted the monkey bars (with help from mom) and Shelby did lots of runing. The weather was perfect for it too. Upper 70s without any clouds.
My plan for this week includes a trip to the zoo, some reading, a nap, and some scrapbooking. I haven't done any scrapbooking since the start of February and I need to feel creative again. Of course, I've got laundry to do and dishes to wash, but that can always wait. Play time with my kids is more important. Their only little once and dust is around forever. :)

No comments: