I actually feel pregnant this week. Not ill with morning sickness, but pregnant. Could be that none of my regular shorts fit and most of my shirts come down to the very top of my maternity shorts, so my stomach peeks out frequently. It could also be that I can't cross my legs at the computer without feeling like I'm being squished.
I'll be 12 weeks on Sunday, so I guess it's time to start feeling it (especially with the 3rd kid) but it's just strange. I guess because we just found out two weeks ago, it seems like things are moving really fast. I have to get my paperwork for the hospital filled out and mailed in to them within the next week. They wanted it in by the end of the 3rd month and I'm there. It's not like they won't admit me without the paperwork - I turned Shelby's stuff in when I arrived!
I will be happy for the 1st trimester to be over. The fatigue and the morning sickness (which I get at night) should end and hopefully my sudden aversion to red meat. It's so sad that the thought of a cheeseburger turns my stomach. I love cow! Right now I favor pork of all kinds and chicken nuggets (especially the dinosaur shapped ones). We do regular chicken too, but that's not as appealing. Good thing that the grocery stores have pork on sale right now!
Even chocolate has lost it's appeal. (It's a sad, sad world I live in.) I guess that's why I haven't gained any more weight. Oh well, I see the light of the 2nd trimester and things will be all good.
Now I'm off to find something for lunch. I'm thinking chicken nuggets.
No comments:
Post a Comment