Well, it's been 3 weeks since my interview and I've heard nothing. OK - well today I spoke with someone in HR and she said that they were not aware of the job being filled yet. So I'm going with no news is good news.
We had a great trip to Mississippi/New Mexico and are back at home now. Yesterday was the first day of swim lessons for both girls. Shelby is loving her class and doing well. She even held her breath and went underwater today. Sydney is in the Big Squirts class (which includes mom) but is doing very well. Yesterday she learned how to blow bubbles in the water. She is a good foot taller than everyone else in her class and on thursday we're going to try her in the next class up. My only concern is that it's for 3-5 year olds and she's not yet 3. She's a bit of a daredevil and might decided to hop in the water on her own. It was the swim instructor's suggestion, so we'll just see how it works. Either way, she's having a great time and loves the water.
As for me, I'm trying to get things started around the house. I've got a plan for cleaning and think with a little help I can get the entire house clean before school starts. I've also got some scrapbooking to do. I've started one page this summer, but haven't finished it. I have read several books and taken a nap most days. (Not today though.) I'm starting to feel like my old-self. I even think some of those dark circles are fading!
1 comment:
We start swim lessons next week. Dima's definitely starting and we're going to bring Zhenya and see what they think of enrolling him too. He's too old for the preschooler class but he's not really comfortable enough in the water for the classes his age, so we'll see how it works out. He may just have to wait until next summer. :)
Post a Comment