This week I'm taking a class, so the girls are going to daycare. We're getting up earlier, but not as early as we do when school is in session. I've got next week to get back to the 5am alarm. Slow and steady this year and maybe it won't be as big of a shock. Yesterday Sydney would not lay down and take a nap. She kept everyone up with her talking and singing. Today she was put in the pack-n-play for her nap. She screamed and fussed, but after being told to lay down and go to sleep, she did. It makes for a much nicer afternoon when she takes a nap.
As for me, I'm loving my class. Nothing is better than learning more about a subject that you teach and I can use some more information on playing the bassoon. It's probably my weakest woodwind instrument to teach, just because there's so much to learn. However, I'm taking great notes and learning alot. So my students will get more info this next year.
I did go to my local scrapbook store and pick up some paper for a layout I'm working on. I ordered 175 photo prints last week. My thought process was that I would have pictures around to scrap so hopefully I'll be inspired to keep at it once school starts. I'll post some pictures of my recent layouts soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment